Monday, March 14, 2011

Coming Soon.. To help others by the means of Brutal Honesty

You want brutally honest advice, Then this is the Blog for you! Vent, ask any type of questions, From,
"Is it too small",
"Should I let my daughter date"
"I hooked up with my roommate who is also a girl does that make me a lesbian even though its college",
 Or for Mom's "When is the right time to let your child become an adult and make his or her own decisions".
There is an endless list of questions everyone has. We are all human.. In fact I'm going to dedicate a whole area to "Is This Normal" and anyone of you can email me to tell me your story/situation. A second opinion is always the best especially when its via Social Media and no one knows who you are or what you look like. You can be Anonymous or have a nickname.
People be honest and keep it interesting. This isn't a blog for boring people.

My advice from first hand experience is everything is better left Anonymous.

If you have questions, Hailey Glassman has got the answers.

1 comment:

  1. I've been through a lot, Seen a lot, Some was fair and Some was not..

    Readers remember one thing in life "Everything Happens For A Reason"

    ReplyDelete