Monday, March 14, 2011

Addressing What "size is normal"

Look I have been receiving numerous emails the last year on Facebook and Twitter from women asking me about if the size of their man is normal and sending me pictures of them! It would be weird for me not to address it .... after everything..
 I am not an expert but I do have to say that men can talk about women's boobs all day everyday and its politically correct. God forbid someone talks about a mans size and its like "OMG no she didn't".
PLEASE no more double standards.
Ladies feel free to vent and go all out on anything, any questions, any advice, opinions, just don't use a verbal filter and have this as your guilty pleasure blog. Get honest advice that your friends and family won't give you or you just don't feel comfortable discussing it with them...

Also men, like I said before there is no double standards but feel free to talk as well. Just no names of the people you are talking about.


I actually have a question for all of you.

Now In all honesty I don't really know what size is normal? Do you? I think 5-6 inches is the lower end of the norm? I will be hitting the streets of Manhattan next week to find out what men and women had to say on that topic.

This isn't a bashing type blog, this is just a brutally honest, "Raw and Real Advice" blog.

Someone wrote me

Dear Hailey,
- "I'm dating a guy and we finally took it to the next level, I found out he is not circumcised what should I do in your opinion? It was my first time ever seeing one like that and I was taken off guard..I saw on your Twitter something about you and a blog... which I noticed just went up today. It had me intrigued and I thought, "you know what why not ask Hailey's opinion"- She is known for being brutally honest on her advice.. So Hailey Please help me with this situation. Do I stay with him or cut the ties due to him being uncircumcised?
-Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

My honest opinion is you have to look at all the positives first and then the negatives. If the negatives out weigh the positives then you know the answer, but if he is a great guy and you truly care about him then stick through it. Make him have a bris (Jews do it to cut the foreskin off of the penis) which is then a circumcised one. You can always just take him to a medical facility and get it done. I don't think you should end a great relationship due to that. Though its medically known that uncircumcised penises are dirtier just due to shmutz getting caught in their foreskin. I have actually seen one in my life, It looks like a penis with a top hat on. Like a puppet show.
But I say if you care about him stay with him, don't let that ruin your feelings towards him. Does it feel better then a circumcised one? I mean to give a BJ I understand. Gross but have him get checked out and make sure he is clean, but don't get rid of a nice, kind, and honest guy due to that. Those traits are hard to find now a days.

3 comments:

  1. Normal is wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor! Not normal is stubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so quick to have a man cut up his junk "just because". Circumcision serves no physiological function, and in fact can be viewed as a hinderance.

    Fact: Circumcised men are less likely to catch STDs during unprotected sex. If your man strays one night, and forgets to wrap his willie, well at least it one less problem to worry about.

    Fact: the most sensitive area is actually the area underneath the foreskin. Removing this actually greatly reduces his pleasure.

    Fact: Most men were circumcised before they had a choice. Don't assume its the norm because everyone else has it. If I had my choice, I wouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared, Thanks for the information. I was wondering are you basing this off of you not being circumcised? No one said it's horrible to not be, It was just someone asking me my advice and opinion on the topic. I appreciate you sharing your input and thoughts. As for my opinion it DOES look like a penis with a little top hat on it. Semi-cute, Semi-surprising.

    ReplyDelete