Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Say No To the Hot Nanny Ho"







"Dear Hailey,


My husband and I just had our first child and we have been interviewing nannies. We both found one we liked but she is extremely beautiful. I don't want to look like a jealous, control freak and not hire her because she is gorgeous. 
I followed that whole saga with you and read you were cheated on by your ex with his children's nanny. 
I was wondering what your "first hand" advice/opinion would be?
She is fully qualified for the position and seems really sweet. Should I give it a try?"


-Liz B






Hey Liz,


I feel it depends on how pretty. In a nut shell NO, don't hire a hot nanny. Are you crazy! "Fully qualified", what does she have a degree from Harvard in Nannying? No Don't hire her. I'm sorry but just no. Why would you dangle eye candy everyday in front of your husband. 
I remember growing up I had nannies but not one time do I recall a hot nanny. Be like my Mom and only hire people who don't speak english and from out of the country. My mom was a genius she never hired anyone under 180 lb's....lol
Unless your intentions are not just nannying I don't see why you would have a hot nanny. Period the end. Get an illegal immigrant like everyone else does. The first question on your list to the nannies should be, "do you have a social security #"? If the answer is "no" then they are hired.
So the answer to this question is........ 
                          
               "SAY NO TO THE HOT NANNY HO"


Remember fantasy and lust can get the best of everyone.













1 comment:

  1. I suppose the same could be said about hiring the "hot housekeeper"! She would dust more than just the bannister.

    ReplyDelete