Monday, April 11, 2011

"Is My Boyfriend Cheating"?

"Dear Hailey,

I think My boyfriend is cheating on me but every time I confront him about it he tells me "baby your the only one I love and am with". I don't know what to say or do. He looks at me with his big brown eyes and tells me how much he loves me but he strolls in at like 4a.m. and tells me he was out with "the boys".
What do you think I should do? I know you have been through a lot, obviously very different but how do you catch your man if you expect him cheating?

-Mary W



Hey Mary,

I have no words because I don't want to hurt you or give you a reality check. Someone you love cheating on you, sucks. The feeling of betrayal is very painful.    :-(     ..          I'm sorry. 
Enjoy my song advice



Next time your man comes home at like 4 a.m. and you expect he is cheating; You throw his pillow on the floor and simply state firmly to him"that's where the dogs sleep"




p.s.- Don't forget to smell it. Don't let him go straight into the shower when he gets home.
"Let me smell yo dick" ---lol



2 comments:

  1. To Mary ~ I am SO SORRY that you are going through that. Been there, done that like every other female out there. Remember you are a strong, wonderful woman that deserves the world. Stand up & be strong. How about going out with the girls all night...make him sweat it!

    Hailey ~ I wish I had that comeback when I was dating "This is where dogs sleep"! CLASSIC! Great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did that to my ex boyfriend. He came back really late and hopped right in the shower. I woke up and when he came to bed threw his pillow on the floor and said "Thats where the dogs sleep". Its true. wasn't so LOL at the time.
    Mary will update us all later next week on what went down. She will be ok.
    What hurts us only makes us stronger. :-)

    ReplyDelete