Thursday, June 30, 2011

RIP Fender :'-( (1997-2011)

My Mom & Dad called me today to let me know our family dog (Fender) died.
He was a Royal Standard Poodle and the best dog ever!

Its weird how our pets growing up become a part of the family. I will forever love Fender. He was my snuggle buddy and always there for me in rough times.

At one point he was my best friend, A few years ago when I didn't know where to turn or who to trust he was the best to talk to. A-Probably because he couldn't repeat anything but most of all he was loyal.

  I will never forget the time when I was 14 years old and my family and I were going up to our ski house in Vermont, My dad pulled up in front of this restaurant "Silo" to pick up dinner. It was an escalade so it had 2 rows in the back. I was in the way back and Fender was in the second row. As I perched my head forward to tell my Dad I want potato skins, Fender's tail goes stiff and all the way up (picture a poodle tail with the pom pom on the end) and next thing I know I hear...... "Puuuuuuuuuh" and feel a warm heat come over my face............ Yes Fender farted in my face. I look up and see in slow motion my dad hysterically laughing and my brother laughing.
LOL it is funny looking back but at the time I was so angry.
There may be many dogs out there but none like Fender. None that have had the chance to fart in my face.

I'm sure he's in doggy heaven right now and pimping it with all the hot girl poodles or hot boy poodles (he did like pink and to dress up). I mean How many dogs can say they were on E! & numerous sites for his "Hugs not Drugs" shirt. He'll be in the popular group in doggy Heaven for sure.



RIP FENDER








No comments:

Post a Comment